H/T Artist – Sr. Grace Remington, OCSO
This painting is so consoling, I just have to share it again since Advent brings us closer and closer to the precious moment of our Savior’s birth. He comes to save Fallen Man, and with such a gentle hand.
*Notice the feet in this painting.
Crayon and pencil by Sr. Grace Remington, OCSO
Copyright 2005, Sisters of the Mississippi Abbey
Jesus appeared to a young American woman on December 17, 1988 as the King of All Nations. He said, “This image is to be a sign that I rule Heaven and earth, and My Kingdom, My Reign, is near at hand. . . . I give this image to mankind as a source of graces and of peace. My Most Holy Mother is preparing the great triumph. The triumph of her Immaculate Heart ushers in the Reign of My Love and Mercy. . . . I have come to entrust to you a message of great importance for the world. I tell you, My very little one, the days are coming when mankind will cry out to Me for mercy. I tell you, My child, that in these times only one thing will be given as a remedy. I Myself AM that remedy!!! Let souls give devotion to Me, through My Most Holy Mother, as ‘Jesus, King of All Nations’. ” (Journal 7, 14, 159-160).
Artist Jon McNaughton has done it again. With his newest release, “One Nation Under Socialism,” McNaughton has taken his personal one-artist’s crusade to expose the real Obama agenda to a new level….
RAnn of This, That and the Other Thing graciously hosts Sunday Snippets — A Catholic Carnival giving Catholic bloggers a chance to share their favorites posts with one another. Join the fun, and leave a comment , won’t you? This week my contribution is my efforts at chinese brush painting of Colorado mountains and waterfalls:
- You are encircling Love.
- You are abiding strength
- You are the constant “Hound of Heaven”
- You are my Spouse, my Love.
- You are my All-in-All.
- You are my surrounding Presence.
- You are the joy of my life.
- You are my dearest Friend.
- You are my “nudger” when I am weak.
- You are my encouraging companion.
- You fill my life with purpose and meaning.
- You are gentle, caring and compassionate.
- Your are beauty, sweet unction for my soul.
- You are impregnating Presence filling all life.
- You are my precious guide and protector.
- You are my Counselor, my Lover, My Friend.
- You are Wisdom, Truth and Peace.
- You are so human and so divine.
- You are mystery, urging us on.
- You draw us to Your Father and give us Your Life-giving Spirit.
- You keep showing us Your Mother to also honor and love.
- You are filled with amazing surprises.
- You mend our broken hearts, mind and body.
- You are water for the thirsty.
- You are bread for the hungry.
- Your are Creator, Redeemer, Risen Lord.
- You enflesh us with Your image and likeness, Your very life-giving breath.
- You are healing when we humbly acknowledge our brokenness.
- You are forgiving when we fail.
- You sense our needs before we know them.
- You are the hand that holds us close to Your Heart.
- You are the Indwelling Presence that makes us special.
- You are the Light that illumines our darkness.
- You are peace for longing, agonizing hearts.
- You are the flower that perfumes our life.
- Your are the smile that brings acceptance.
- You are the most precious friend that we cannot so without.
by Sister La Donna Pinkelman, OSF Sylvania, Ohio